- The TJCCI defends the interests of companies in economic debates
- The TJCCI opens these doors to a better business environment, by setting up meetings between Tunisian and Japanese entrepreneurs
- Offers the opportunity to introduce your products and services to a vast network of business people
- The TJCCI is the permanent contact for companies for all their day-to-day or strategic concerns
- The TJCCI offers companies the latest commercial and economic information
and advises them individually in many areas
- The TJCCI develops collective actions, through these initiatives in the organization of trade fairs, prospecting missions abroad,
animation of professional groups, trade restructuring operations, promotion of business tourism and congresses...
- The TJCCI sets up academic and professional training to meet the qualified personnel needs of companies
- The TJCCI encourages the creation of companies and their transmission through interviews,
matchmaking services, support, training
- It can also guide business creators towards suitable financing
- In particular, it ensures the development of tourism, as well as any other sector, while fully respecting the principles
of sustainable development.
- It offers the opportunity to Economic Operators of the 2 countries to present their points of view on the means of developing economic activity and increasing the prosperity of trade, industry and services in their sector.
- Perpetuate and propagate communication and information to all areas of Commerce and Industry